1/03/2017

How I Made 100% Profit In 20 Days From GMAFUNDS.COM

You guys must be wondering what GMAFUNDS.COM is.
GMAFUNDS.COM is just like mmmunited.org, Merlynbitcoin.org and other investment scheme that does with bitcoin.
Note: Before you start investing on GMAfunds you need to have bitcoin on your blockchain wallet. 
GMAfunds allows bitcoin, just like MMM-Nigeria allows Naira.

GMAfunds.com: full name is Global Mutual Aids Funds Community.

How does GMAfunds Work

GMAfunds is a global peer to peer donation community, where members get 100% by providing help (PH) and getting help (GH) across the world. 

The benefits of GMAfunds

Imagine you make 100% profit in 20 days and even get 20% referral Bonus!
That’s not all, you also get 5% Fast transfer BONUS!

This is how to earn from GMAfunds

A participant click on PROVIDE HELP to provide help on the platform between $10 being the lowest to $2000, Once you provide the help. You will be match with another participant within 24-48 hours. Once you are matched. You have to send money to the person you are matched with. Then your profits starts growing. On the 20 day you click on GET HELP Just like you do on MMM-Nigeria and you will be match with other members that will pay you 100% of the help you provided.

I will explain more with this example: lets say you provided help of $20, on the 20 day you will get help of $40.

Why You Should JOIN GMAfunds.com Today!

You Don’t Have to Refer a Single Soul to make money
No Need to Wait for Weeks to Get paid, you Get Paid within 24 to 48 hours

NOTE: NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT – YOUR MONEY IS SAFE
This is just like MMM-Nigeria where Members pay directly to other members account, No central account where your money can be stolen.

How Much Can I Start With?

The minimum is $10 and Maximum is $2000. I.e you can start with purchasing bitcoin of worth N5,500. With just N5,500 you can give it a try today. 

Even if you don't have money yet to invest, I advice you register first so that when you have money you start providing help. Its still a new program, join one of the first group of people to register on GMAFUNDS in Nigeria, and enjoy the fruit of your labour later. 

Use Chinonsoibeh as your Upline/Sponsor. After registrating using my name as upline/sponsor, if you want to make further enquiries you call or text me on WhatsApp: 07061837436

I will take you through Step by Step on How To Start Making 100% Profit In 20 Days on this GMAFunds, answer your questions… clear your objections and if this is for you…show you how to get started…
ALL FOR FREE.

How Do I Withdraw My Money Here In Nigeria.

They accept bitcoin payment on their website, I will show you how to open an account and collect your cash in Naira.

Are you sure they are not SCAM?

They are not scam because my money is not going to their account am paying to another participant's account just like MMM and I also got paid from the system.

Before you conclude that this is another SCAM see, some of LINDA IKEJI BLOG members already making money from GMAFUNDS.
  • I made $590 ( N324,000) From GMAfunds.com, thank you the admin of this wonderful site. -Seyi, Ibadan
  • GMAFUNDS Rocks! I made $228 ( N120,000) From GMAfunds. Requested for Help and got paid the same day. Thank you for this wonderful Opportunity, Below is my account with list of people that paid me. Kenny,Lagos.
  • I didnt believe this until I decided to try with just $100, Today am so happy I requested to GH and was paid $200 to my BITCOIN ACCOUNT. GMAfunds is real. Kunle, Portharcourt
  • And lots of proofs and testimonies from members that joined GMAFUNDS

Use Chinonsoibeh as your Upline/Sponsor. After registrating using my name as Upline/Sponsor, if you want to make further enquiries you call or text me on WhatsApp: 07061837436

I will take you through Step by Step on How To Start Making 100% Profit In 20 Days on this GMAFunds, answer your questions… clear your objections and if this is for you…show you how to get started…
ALL FOR FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment